$27.82$176.40 Select options



(7 customer reviews)
1 G
GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA) - 1 G

Out of stock

3.5 G
GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA) - 3.5 G

In stock

7 G
GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA) - 7 G

In stock

14 G
GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA) - 14 G

In stock

1 OZ
GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA) - 1 OZ

In stock

Hurry, stock is low…

✈ Free Canada Wide Shipping on all orders over $200


✅ Spend $200, Get 7 Grams of Flower

✅ Spend $300, Get 14 Grams of Flower

✅ Spend $420, Get 1 OZ of Flower

Guaranteed Safe Checkout


Order Gorilla Bomb Strain – Hybrid (AAA)

Those who crave a very strong kind of a high and are tilted a bit towards Sativa should try to buy gorilla bomb strain online. This potent strain is bred by the Bomb Seeds from the Netherlands and made sure that it works as seriously as its name.

Formulation– The cross of explosive compounds THC Bomb and GG #4 together make such a strong product. It is Sativa-dominant as it has 60% of it, and the rest 40% is indica. THC marks its assertive presence with 27% to 31%; yes, it is that kind of a blowing high.

Effects– Feel the waves of sheer relaxation and happiness as soon as this strain enters a person’s system. It does not give just cerebral effects but also gives bodily jingles. Strong euphoria on the mind and sweet tingles on the body is how Gorilla Bomb feels to be.

Suitability– Prolonged ailments can be best dealt with by having Gorilla bomb hybrid AAA strain. People with disorders like PTSD, depression, joint pains, arthritis, and many other issues have found help from administering this.

Dosage– A Gorilla bomb strain is very strong, so it is better to take in a limited amount before bedtime for a sound sleep.

Effects: Euphoric, Talkative, Happy, Strong, and Relaxed.

Medical: Pain, Stress, Depression, and Fatigue.

Flavors: Sweet, Pungent, Sour, Citrus.

Additional information


1 G, 3.5 G, 7 G, 14 G, 1 OZ

7 reviews for GORILLA BOMB - Hybrid (AAA)


7 reviews for GORILLA BOMB – Hybrid (AAA)

  1. Connor

    In minutes, I go from bad to good mood. It relieves headaches so I don’t have to worry about them.

  2. Antonio

    With quick and efficient potency, this strain has a hard hitting effect.

  3. Esther

    Worth a buy!

  4. Edward

    Gorilla Bomb is now added to my new favourite list! Combines the best uplifting qualities of a powerful sativa like thc bomb and indica!

  5. Cindy

    Wow! I got my strain today. tried it first time and I’m impressed with its quality.

  6. Merry

    Very calming and strong. Worth a buy! It has stay true to its bio

  7. Harper

    Very nice looking buds the smell is amazing with a sweet lemon aroma with a strong high. When smoked it’s super smooth inhale and exhale.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.